Today I received the Liebster Award! I love this for up and coming bloggers who are trying to get their name out there!
A HUGE Thank You to Heather at Bridge to Birmingham for this Award!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
QUESTION FROM HEATHER
1. What is your favorite sports team?
This is a no brainer...The University of Alabama
2. What is your favorite healthy recipe that you cook?
I am a sweet lover! Until I tried Weight Watchers I never knew there were ways to make sweets more healthy. You can make any type of cupcakes!! All you do is use a box of cake mix and a diet soda. I use clear such as Sprite. On weight watchers they are 2 points so for those of you watching calories know that they are very low!
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
One of my All Time Favorites is in Tuscaloosa. It is called Chuck's. AMAZING is an understatement!
4. If money wasn't an issue, where would you vacation to this summer?
Australia has always been a dream destination. I just dread a 24 hour plane ride :(
5. What is your life long dream?
To be the most amazing, loving, coach's wife to Ryan and be successful in my career. If children come into the picture I would obviously want to be an nurturing mother.
6. How many times have you been in love?
I would say 2. However, the first one was a high school love...so it's not the same as my current love!!
7. Do you believe that there is one person meant for everyone?
I do believe that there is "The One"! Obviously we all usually date several people before we come across this person. I don't think that person is perfect but they are perfect for you.
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
This is going to be a weird one but I never believed in Santa. I am so very thankful that my parents did it this way. I can remember me waking up being so excited because it was Jesus' Birthday!! I love that it really was all about Jesus in my house on Christmas day!
9. What is the best thing you got OR gave for Christmas?
The best thing I ever gave was Christmas to 3 little boys in Prichard, Alabama. They were less fortunate and would not have had a Christmas. The looks on their faces said it all when they got to open their gifts. They started striping down putting on their new clothes instantly. To me it more about what you give than what you get. The feelings you get form helping/giving to others far outweigh receiving!
10. If you had to have a quote to describe your life, what would it be?
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Luke 6:31
11. Is there anything you wish you could change about your life?
Looking back I wish I would have trusted the Lord more with HIS plans for me and not tried to force my plans. In the end HIS plans are the best and they are the ones that are going to happen!
Questions for the newly Nominated Liebster Award Winners!
1. Where is the most exciting place you have ever been?
2. Did you make any new years resolutions? If so what were they?
3. What is your favorite Sports team?
4. What song do you sing to the top of your lungs when it comes on the radio?
5. Who is your role model?
6. Where do you want to be with your life in 5 years?
7.If you could make 3 wishes what would they be?
8.What is your favorite Quote?
9. If you could only pick one nail polish color to use for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. Favorite healthy snack?
11. Current Favorite TV show?
Jaime: Faith, Hope, and The Love's
Kimberly: The Franks Fam
Lauren: Cashing in On Life
Mary Lindsey: Newly Newlin
Rose: Pills and Petals
Heather: The Junkins
Beth: The Miller High Life
Candace: The Strickland Family
Abby: Faith, Football, Fashion