Jul 29, 2010

Blessed

Photobucket

I could title every blog BLESSED because I am, far more than I deserve. However, there are little moments that make all of us realize more and more just how BLESSED we are. Last night was the last night of our Bible Study. I debated even going because work has been killing me but I knew if I did not go I would be so disappointed with myself. We ended up eating dinner and just sitting around an Olive Garden table talking. I love my Bible Study girls and I am so thankful to have been a part of such a great group of ladies. The one thing from the whole night that stuck out to me was my friendship with Amy.

Photobucket

As many of you know Amy and I met in the dorm our Freshman year at BAMA. We have remained friends and have lived together going on 3 years now. We are really hoping our future husbands come along soon so we are still not living together when we are 30 ...however at this point its not looking so bright haha!

Photobucket

Amy is my Best Friend from college and I am once again so BLESSED to have her as a part of my life. Some of my BEST and Worst days have been spent with her. She knows all of my flaws and still some how loves me. Better than that she cleans up after me and can some how still love me ...ITS GREAT!

Photobucket

The past 2 nights we went out for dinner. Night one was to Wintzell's and I knew before we even sat down that she was going to get 1 of 2 things. The JO Platter her favorite or the Choose 2 and of those 2 options her favorite thing on there are the crab claws and the stuffed crab.

Photobucket

Well the told her they were no longer doing the stuffed crab until things get better in the Gulf. Night two we went to Olive Garden for the Bible Study. I knew she would order "The Tour" as she calls it. (Have ya'll noticed that she is the size of my big toe and orders the BIGGEST thing on every menu...I know gross right) Well what she orders is beside the point. The fact that we know each other that well is what I consider the BIGGEST BLESSING in our friendship.

Photobucket

When someone can know what you are thinking before you say it, when they can order for you if you are in desperate need of running to the bathroom, when they can simultaniously vomit with you, when they know that on the worst day at work all you want in a ICE DREAM CONE from Chick-fil-a to make it all better, when you can go to them and know that they will always have you in their prayer list, but most of all when they can see you at your worst and still think of you at your best ...well thats a BLESSING.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So AMY BYRD.....I think your pretty awesome. I really like that you clean up after me, touch my dirty dishes, you love JESUS with me, I can talk to you about anything, you have learned to stalk amazingly(if that is even a word), you love OPI as much as I do, you have a MN twin, and most of all you let me turn on the AC even though you freeze! Yep your the BEST roommate and friend I could ever ask for.....but most of all you are one of the BIGGEST BLESSINGS the Lord could have ever put in my life! PS the WOODPECKER is HILARIOUS...even if it does drive me crazy!

Photobucket

Love You Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment