Feb 16, 2010

Confirmation

It amazes me how God confirms things for us when we least expect it. I love even more how what he confirms may have been something that happened 3 or 4 years ago that we still personally need closure on. There was a very dark time in my life when I struggled with some bad decisions that I made for my life. I thought it would never be possible to have my relationship with Christ back because I had messed up so bad. Well not only did God give me my second chance but he has confirmed years later that my mistake was washed white as snow. How stinkin powerful is that!!

When you least expect it God will bring people/friends in your life just to say the right thing, at the right time, on the PERFECT day. If that is not encouragement to keep you on the path to loving HIM, serving HIM, and LIVING for HIM, I don’t know what you need.
I just want to take time to THANK you JESUS for reconfirming to me you love and your endless desire to work in my life and make me a better person. I don’t know how people make it in this world without You but I sure can’t!!!

This just proves to me more and more that the WORDS that come from our mouth can either LIFT someone up or TEAR them down. Decide what you want to do today….I sure want to be the vessel that the Lord uses to confirm something important to someone else…like he used someone today to confirm something to me. Chose your words wisely and let God use you!!

I Love you all…whoever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment