Aug 2, 2009

I have a feeling Nashville took my heart

Photobucket

I am now back in Tuscaloosa after the most AMAZING summer of my life. I knew I fell in love with Nashville and everything it has to offer the first week I was there. Now that I am back here in Tuscaloosa I know more than ever that Nashville is a place that will forever have a place in my heart! Last night I went out with my roommate and some friends and I constantly found myself talking about Nashville. Obvioulsy, I am going to talk about it a lot now because it is fresh on my mind but I have a feeling people are going to have to ask me to quit talking about it. So many of my dreams came true this summer. I learned so much that I will always take with me. My boss was great and showed me things that I would have never had the chance to experience!! All of the people I met were WONDERFUL! I made so many firends that I will never forget...and that is what is truly important to me. I am so thankful I had this chance to live my dreams....I will NEVER EVER forget it. It is one of those stories that if I have the pleasure of living long enough, I want to tell my grandkids about. Goodbye Nashville...but not for long!!

Photobucket

The apartment is coming along great! Its crazy how not even 2 weeks ago I did not even think I was coming home and now I am here in an apartment I had never even laid my eyes on!! I love that I'm a go with the flow type person because that if really how my life is!!! It has been great getting to see friends that I did not see all summer and FINALLY have time to talk to Amy about everything we could not talk about this summer.

Photobucket

I learned so much about men this summer...some good things some bad....but hey at least I learned just a little more about the male species hahaha! I don't think we will EVER get them!! I'm the kind of girl who put my heart on the line one time and it was broken so ....I was done! I have met great men throughout my life and I have met some pretty bad ones. Since having my heart broken though I felt it better that I step out of it and let the big man upstairs handle it. That is way harder to do than say ...that's for sure. I'm at a point in my life and have been for a while that I'm ready to take the risk again of putting my heart there. I have just been waiting on the right guy to put it out there for. Well a special someone has had my attention for a while and all I have done is pray about the situation. I would not say that I have had a sign that he is "the one" however, I know he is the one that I am supposed to be investing my time in right now. At times I worry about what it will be like if I have to go through a heartbreak again, but I can't let that get in the way of how a really feel about someone. So I am going to do a lot of praying and hope that everything turns out how it needs to!

Last but not least I can't wait for some Alabama Football!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL

Photobucket

Not ready to leave Nashville,
Lara Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment