Jul 18, 2009

Over Analyzer

Yep that's me I'm an Over Analyzer and you know what it really drives me crazy. I completely over think every single detail of my life. I tell myself over and over again to just give it to the Lord ...that's a lot harder than just saying it! If I KNOW that I KNOW that I KNOW he has complete control why do a over think anything? This is just one of those areas of my life that I am still working very hard to improve.

Yesterday I went shopping and when I say shopping I mean from 2 until 10 last night. Crazy thing I might have spent 30 dollars if that much. That's a good thing though!

Tonight I am going to see Winfields Locket who have become friends of mine. I'm so excited because they are so wonderful! It's going to be a great night I can't wait for the fun to begin. I will also be wearing one of the new shirts that I purchased yesterday. Pictures will be posted soon!

I'm super excited I got a liter of BIG SEXY Shampoo yesterday for half price. You gotta LOVE Ulta specials. As soon as I get off work I will be going home to use it.

Currently thinking about a lot of things,
Lara Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I think sharing with the world that you got shampoo at half price is a little too much information.

    ReplyDelete